CAET Continuing Education Guidelines
REQUIRED HOURS EACH CALENDAR YEAR:
- 6 WV Board approved CE hours in the field of animal euthanasia
APPROVED CE PROGRAMS:
- WV Board of Veterinary Medicine CAET continuing education course
- Programs submitted to and approved by the West Virginia Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Requests for a hardship extension must be received in the Board’s office by December 15.
- Please click here for a printable Request for Hardship Extension form.
- The Board shall only consider hardship extensions from an animal euthanasia technician who the Board determines were prevented from completing the required continuing education hours within the year due to verified medical or military emergencies beyond the their control.